Meadow Braun is a flower child and creative explorer.
She has a degree from a respectable university in Art History, Africana
Studies and Psychology, so don't even try to get anything over on her.
Through her work as a graphic artist, teacher, photographer and editor
in both the corporate and nonprofit sectors, Meadow has found that she
doesn't really like having a job.
Lest you get the idea that she is lazy, Meadow has been described by those
close to her as a disciplined, dynamic, courageous, and compassionate
revolutionary. She does it all for the children.
Meadow is currently writing a memoir which, when complete, will knock your
socks off. If you aren't a sock person, she cannot guarantee results.
Below is a chronological, bulleted outline of some things people have paid
Meadow to do:
Meadow S. Braun
Designer, KPMG LLP, New York, NY, 2007–2009
• Designed brand-compliant print collateral and html communications for local, regional and international use
• Offered creative graphic solutions to internal clients; managed projects; oversaw print production
• Participated in development of identifiers and marketing campaigns
Graphics Manager, ArtsWestchester (formerly Westchester Arts Council),
White Plains NY, 2003–2006
ArtsWestchester, the largest Arts Council in New York State, provides the cultural community with financial
assistance, marketing services and leadership. The ArtsExchange, a multi-use resource and gallery space, is
located in a Historic Landmark building in downtown White Plains.
• Prepared files for print and worked with vendors to produce innovative deliverables
• Designed exhibition materials, signage and event programs for the ArtsExchange
• Wrote and edited copy
• Oversaw design staff
• Managed redesign of westarts.com
• Recipient of 2004 Big W award, Advertising Club of Westchester
Associates, Inc., New York NY, 2001–02
Kuckly Associates is a member of the American Society of Interior Designers.
• Maintained client files and fabric cuttings, made purchases and tracked orders
• Designed new logo and stationery package
for the Arts, New York NY, 1999–2000
Alliance for the Arts is a publisher of NYC arts and cultural guides.
• Maintained databases, managed correspondence and purchasing
• Wrote and edited bi-monthly event calendar
Country School (MCS), New York NY, 1998–99
MCS is an independent school with an emphasis on multiculturalism and equal opportunity.
• Substituted for and assisted teachers in pre-k through 8th grade classes
• Directed the Afterschool Program for 40+ students ages 4–12
Bachelor of Arts, New York University, 1998
Major: Africana Studies
Minors: Art History, Psychology
Internships: Guggenheim Museum, Smithsonian Institution
Mac and PC • Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Quark Xpress, Dreamweaver, HTML, Microsoft Office
Please email me to request a pdf complete with contact info.
© 2009 newmeadowmedia.com all rights reserved